E-mail Us: [email protected]
The capacity options for Panasonic ac price in BD are 1 ton, 1.5 tons, and 2 ton. The starting price of These Residential AC is 53,000 BDT only. This brand provides 2 years of compressor warranty. Transtec Air Conditioner . The Bangladeshi brand Transtec has both residential and light commercial air …
*$1,500 savings is calculated in replacement jobs where the Z-Series unit matches the footprint using a price of $750 for a curb and $750 to move electrical and plumbing connections. **Part load, IEER improvement at 67% airflow when compared to full load ***Comparison is based on 5-ton gas/electric model versus other 5-ton gas/electric models.
Rheem Gas Furnace Prices. 80% Standard Efficiency Gas Furnaces. (Classic R801S, R801P) $825. $2,300. $5,375. 80% AFUE, Variable and Multi-Speed Blower, 2-Stage. (Classic Plus R802P, R802V) $875.
Residential Pool & Spa Gas Heaters. Residential Pool & Spa Heat Pumps. Residential Electric Spa Heaters. Professional Pool Heaters. Commercial Pool Heaters. Protege Above Ground Systems. Indirect Heat Exchangers. Accessories.
Click for easy access to results in different languages
Daikin's VRV IV systems integrate advanced technology to provide comfort control with maximum energy efficiency and reliabilty. Currently available in heat pump and heat recovery configurations,VRV IV provides a solution for multi-family residential to large commercial applications desiring heating …
Jan 30, 2010 · The average expectancy of a traditional gas boiler is between 10 and 15 years, if you keep it well maintained and have it serviced annually. Other boilers, such as electrical devices, will last between 8 and 10 years. A superior quality boiler, that is the most expensive available, can be maintained so that it lasts for 20 years or more.
Comfort Sync® A3 Zoning gives you heating and cooling on your terms. Choose AirEase™ with confidence for years of performance. Every AirEase product is built on 80 years of expertise, testing and research. The A97MV furnace. Built for lasting performance and money-saving efficiency.
These commercial heating and cooling rooftop units range in both size and features: Every 3-to-10-ton model includes a gas/electric, air conditioner or heat pump. The 12.5-to-25-ton models feature horizontal and downflow capabilities for better coverage and airflow. Factory-installed options include smoke detectors, a stainless steel heat
Lennox packaged units are available in gas/electric, electric/electric, heat pump and dual-fuel models. As efficient as they are versatile, Lennox packaged units offer efficiencies of up to 16 SEER and 8.20 HSPF, helping you stay energy efficient and comfortable, too. Constructed from the highest quality materials, Lennox packaged units are
Energy Kinetics manufactures a variety of high efficiency Residential Gas Boilers and Oil Boilers, as well as Commercial Gas and Oil Boilers, for all your heating and hot water needs. Which One Is Right for You? Heat your home or business with our high-efficiency boilers proven to last 30 years.
Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998. These Regulations cover work on gas fittings, both natural and LPG in other premises, eg domestic properties, shops, restaurants, schools and hospitals. In these premises the work on gas fittings must be carried out by someone on the Gas Safe Register.
Performance Features. ASHRAE 90.1 compliant. Up to 13.0 SEER, 11.8 IEER, and 11.1 EER. Gas efficiencies up to 82%. Cooling operating range up to 115 °F (46°C) and down to 25°F (-4°C) using winter start kit. Innovative non-corrosive composite condensate pan in accordance with ASHRAE 62 Standard, sloping design; side or center drain.
With two modes —Heat Mode and Bypass Mode — you can choose when water is directed through the heat exchanger. Pool heaters are typically used only 3.5% of the average annual pump runtime. The other 96.5% of the time, the heat exchanger can be bypassed so the pump works less — saving electrical energy and up to $350 a year.